Bird city Brunch
The “Bird City Brunch”; a digital mix show for digital radio such as Sound Cloud, Mix Cloud, Ikon Radio, and more. The “BCB” focuses on entertaining the viewers by interviewing independent artists & businesses while discussing trending topics at the same time. The “BCB” gaining a voice and following in the community as a trending topic, popular news as well as reporting all top destination to Socialize. We also play quality independent music to support today’s undiscovered talent in the local community! You can tune in to the “Bird City Brunch” live ever Monday, Wednesday7am-11am PST on Ikon Radio. “The home for quality independent music” or follow us at @BirdCityBrunch for other listening options.
An extravagant, festive night featuring 2 outdoor levels holding over 3000+ Spring Breakers, 2 floor level public bars, 1 upper level VIP bar for Baja Resort and Cantina guests, and 1 upper level exclusive VIP bars for various artist, band, and DJ performances. Upper lever VIP bars are decorated “#BirdCityBrunchParty ” themes and are exclusive to Baja Resort & Cantina and” Noche Festiva” pass holders only.
10% all proceed from BirdCityBrunch Aviso Day Party/ NocheFestiva Rooms and Party Packs is donated to JRiTT
(Job Ready Information Technology Training)
*** ALL ROOM PACKS ARE FOR UP TO 4 People******
!!!Purchase General Admission Tickets @ Baja Resort and Hotel lobby 5pm-8pm or at the door!!!
Baja Hotel And Resort
Baja Resort and Cantina is known for it’s breathtaking ocean and sunset peak view, upscale beach resort atmosphere, and providing guests with quality services and club entertainment. Baja remains the #1 hotel for Spring Break season, having 6 consecutive years of excellent service and high energy Spring Break events consisting of over 3000 Spring Breakers; many traveling from all over the nation to experience Baja’s club entertainment. Baja guests have access to our top quality restaurant, indoor and outdoor bars, and pools located within the hotel. All rooms at Baja provide guests with hot water, cable TV, and wireless internet.
This year, March 2-11, 2018 Baja is teaming up with Bird City Brunch for “Noche Festiva” broadcasting the party live on Ikon Radio home of quality independent music and entertainment and Impact Audio (Supplying festival quality sound and lighting). “Noche Festiva” at Baja Resort and Cantina this Spring Break 2018 will be a once in a lifetime party experience you don’t want to miss.
*All Addition VIP Packages will be sold at Baja Hotel and Cantina and Shark Bite Bar and Grill
*** ALL ROOM PACKS ARE FOR UP TO 4 People******
!!We are 100% against drinking and diving in all countries, so we turn Baja Hotel and Resort in to 9 fun filled nights to remember.!!
Aviso Day Party
Bird City Brunch Spring break 2018 Most Lit Day Party is in Rocky Point Mexico at Shark Bite Bar and Grill. Stating at noon, The Lit GOD and Friends start every morning off with todays mumble spits and all the timeless hits keeping the party rocking all the way until 6. Exclusive discounts on the bar and grill for Baja Hotel guest as well drink special for all spring Breakers in town. All hosted by Khaos; official StreetBoxx dJ, designer and leader of the UndrGrnd. Special events going on through out the day for Sharks Den VIP pass holder on.
*** ALL VIP PACKS ARE FOR 1 Person Each***
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
18 + event ID REQUIED
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The party is held inside the hotel court yard so the best thing todo is book at the hotel, but if the hotel is full ask your hotel lobby to call a taxi to Baja Hotel and cantina. Parking is limited
What can I bring into the event?
anything you need to make the party" lit" will be provid by the host "Bird CIty Brunch" all you need is Ticket, passes, or money to get in, and cell phone or camera so you can remember what you did last night.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
@BirdCItybrunch on all social media
Disclaimer: The Organizers retain the right to deny entry based on non-compliance with basic rules such as dress code, intoxication, and/or any other rules. Dress code restrictions are at a management's discretion and do not pertain merely to categories of clothing but more importantly, to style of execution. Tickets for all events are final sale and non-refundable. ALL GUESTS MUST BE 18+ to drink. Location & times for this event are subject to change at any time by event organizer.
TIps before rocky point & do's
- Documents and Money: It should be common sense that you’ll be bringing your passport along. What would you really need, anyways? Well, quite a bit if you want to keep your vacation in order. Thus, it’s best to bring hard copies of your health insurance, travel insurance (if you have it), hotel reservations, tour reservations, and anything of a similar nature. Despite living in the digital age, you might not be able to access these important documents from your phone when you might need those most. Likewise, it’s crucial to bring enough money with you. If you decide to carry cash, overestimate on how much you expect to spend, just as an extra cushion for any purchases you’ll make.
- Clothing and Personal Items: You’ve probably checked the weather at least once a day leading up to your vacation, and you’ve probably packed your suitcase accordingly. Even if your vacation is in the dead of summer, just be sure to pack one jacket or light sweater! If not for the weather outside, then definitely for the hotel room. The same applies for vacations in the winter; you’ll never know when a short sleeve shirt might come in handy! On that note, be sure you have a list of all the toiletries, medications, and other items you use on a daily basis. You wouldn’t want to be halfway to Rocky Point and realize you’ve forgotten something important.
- At the Board switch from M/h to km/h or look the little numbers on your speedometer. ( 45km or 25 mph) until you see other wise.
don'ts before and in Rocky Point
- Work items: You’re packing for a Rocky Point vacation, so you should only be packing for that. As tempted as you might be to bring along your work laptop, don’t do it. Not only would it get in the way of you enjoying your time to relax and rejuvenate from your everyday life, it would also be a catastrophe if it were stolen or damaged.
- Expensive jewelry: Yes, it might be flashy and fancy, but it’s also something you should avoid bringing. Definitely pack the jewelry you wear on a regular basis, and wear it for the right occasion. But definitely avoid those finer pieces you might own, like family heirlooms, diamonds, and the like. If something were to happen to them, they are usually more difficult and even impossible to replace.
- Don't Drink the tap water it isn't filtered the same as US water, and if your body isn't immune you could possible get sick.